Increased Customer Referrals
Industry Leading Customer Benefits
Customers Can Save £1000’s
- Increase customer referrals through word of mouth recommendations
- Customers can save £1000’s thanks to your loyalty and reward service
- FREE lifetime access to Online Discount Club (check out the Online Discount Club video!)
- FREE lifetime access to My Legal Club
“I saved over £700 on legal fees with My Legal Club compared to quotes I received from other solicitors. The discounts and savings shopping online are brilliant too. Highly recommend”
Michelle – Cheshire
Importance of customer referrals
92% of people trust word of mouth or referrals from those they know, above all other advertising. This means when someone sees a friend or family member raving about a particular person, product, or brand, they’re much more likely to act upon that recommendation. If your customers enjoy the benefits of your customer reward program, they’ll tell their friends and family about it providing more reference points about your services.
Customer rewards are playing a huge role in the awareness and selection of many products and services. As an example, Nick Read, Commercial Director at Vitality, said: “Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch has been hugely successful. It is a highly popular benefit and has delivered significant value for members.…”
Rewards start the conversation. When previous customers are enjoying their rewards they’ll tell their friends and family about it leading to conversations about how they obtained those rewards for free.
- Better customer retention via improved engagement and experience of your service
- Increased customer referrals
- Improved cost efficiency securing repeat business than consistently acquiring new ones
- Rewards encourage happy customers to publish reviews and ratings
How does it work?
- When you sign up you receive an email template including link and access code to forward to your customers
- You email your customers our email template when you want to thank them for their instruction
- Our template includes everything they need to register for their FREE rewards
- Your customers are under no obligation to register and we never ask you for your customer contact details
- We are 100% secure & 100% compliant
- Secure your customers £1000’s worth of potential savings for less than £4 per customer!
No long contracts – monthly rolling subscription!
Fantastic value prices from as little as £3 per customer!
- 1-9 customers per month = £50 plus VAT
- 10-29 customers per month = £75 plus VAT
- 30-49 customers per month = £100 plus VAT
- 50+ customers per month = £150 plus VAT
Customer Reward Subscription
- Monthly subscription – No long contract
- Unique customer rewards
- Online Discount Club
- Savings with leading UK retailers
- Special offers for all the family
- My Legal Club
- Up to 15% off online legal documents
- Up to 25% off legal fees
- Simple sign-up process – no lengthy contract
- No changes to your infrastructure, IT, or systems
- No administration required internally
- Exceptional customer rewards
Unique Customer Rewards Package
FREE lifetime customer access
Online Discount Club
Savings with leading UK retailers
My Legal Club
Online Discount Club
The Online Discount Club provides customers with discount codes for use with leading UK retailers saving £££’s shopping online. Discount codes are accessed via the Online Discount Club portal where the codes can be copied and pasted on to the retailer’s website checkout page. We also distribute additional offers not available on the portal via email and SMS. Customers can save £100’s on everyday items with leading and trusted UK and worldwide brands.
Free Legal Advice | Discounted Legal Fees
Customer rewards include:
- FREE legal advice
- Up to 25% savings on legal fees
- 15% off online legal documents, including online divorce, change of name, probate, etc
- Access to specialist solicitors in all areas of law
Dying without a will, or out of date will, could cost a customer’s loved ones £9,700.
Over 60% of UK adults do not currently have a will*.
Dying without a will (or an out of date will) costs on average ‘£9,700’.
Research suggests that a combined £175 million in assets is lost each year to bereaved families if a relative dies intestate or with an outdated will**.
Customers benefit from the option to:
- Draft an online will for FREE
- Obtain free legal advice from our specialist solicitors
- Instruct one of our specialist solicitors to draft a will and receive a discount on legal fees
Lasting Power of Attorney - Health & Welfare
Customers benefit from a FREE online Lasting Power of Attorney for health and welfare.
A Lasting Power of Attorney protects you if in the future you develop an illness that might affect your decision-making process, or you are diagnosed with an illness of this type.
Some of these illnesses may include:
- mental health problems
- brain injury
- alcohol or drug misuse
- the side-effects of medical treatment
You can only make your Lasting Power of Attorney whilst you have full mental capacity.
What if I have more completions each month than the number I signed up for?
What a nice problem to have as your business is growing!
This is not a problem if numbers are increasing dramatically of or the long term we can review upgrading your subscription. Our prices scale from £50.00 to £150.00 (exclusive of VAT) so the differences in price between each bracket are not significant.
If my customers do not sign up do I receive a refund?
No, you will not receive a refund. Your customers are entitled to sign up at any stage as it is a FREE lifetime membership. Your subscription provides you with the ability to send out the reward links to your customers – we do not charge per sign up.
Am I tied in to any long term contracts?
No, there are no long term contracts. The contract is a monthly rolling contract which you can cancel at any time by getting in touch with us in accordance with the terms and conditions.
Contact My Legal Club
Here at My Legal Club our panel solicitors strive in bringing high-quality service to all our customers with their professional legal services.
If you require any information or have any queries regarding our services please get in contact with the provided form or email us on email@example.com.