How do I pass on any feedback or raise a complaint?
If you have a complaint, please contact us via:
Letter: My Legal Club Limited, 1st Floor 20 Chapel Street Liverpool L3 9AG
In-Person: My Legal Club Limited, 1st Floor 20 Chapel Street Liverpool L3 9AG
After receiving the complaint, we will:
- Send you an email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain any additional details that may be needed. We will do this within five business days of receipt, giving the name or job title of the individual handling the complaint together with details of the business’s internal complaints handling procedures.
- Before the expiry of eight weeks after receipt of a complaint, send you either: a) a final response (which will confirm you can complain to the Financial Ombudsman with additional details and the timeframes for doing so); or bi) a response which explains that we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and bii). informs you that you can complain to the Legal Ombudsman with additional details and the timeframes for doing so.
- Our aim is to provide you with a detailed written reply including our suggestions which we hope will resolve your complaint. The letter will contain all options available to you whether you are satisfied or unsatisfied with the handling of the Complaint.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
We may decline to consider complaints that are made more than six months after the user became aware of the cause of complaint.
Internal Complaints Policy
Any or all employees are trained and aware they must forward all, or any complaints received to the Directors of the Business immediately.
Your complaint will be investigated initially by Sean Rogers, unless he is directly involved in the complaint at which point the complaint will be investigated by Paul Hughes.
In the event you contest the outcome of our investigations and make further representations then an alternative Director to the one whom conducted the initial investigation shall review the additional information.
The nominated Director will investigate internally and respond within the timeframes confirmed above.
All parties are aware of their regulatory responsibilities and suitable to review, conduct and respond to complaints and investigations.
If you are not happy with the outcome of our investigation you have the right to contact the Financial Ombudsman:
The details for the Financial Ombudsman are as follows:
- Postal address: Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR
- Switchboard: 020 7964 1000
- Fax: 020 7964 1001
As an alternative you are entitled to complain via the EU Platform.
The European Union, in order to promote e-commerce, has stipulated that consumers who buy a product or service online should have the ability to submit complaints to traders via an EU platform.
The complaint, once submitted, will be translated to an alternative dispute resolution entity to try to facilitate a solution. This service is accessed via the following this link.
Contact My Legal Club
Here at My Legal Club our panel solicitors strive in bringing high-quality service to all our customers with their professional legal services.
If you require any information or have any queries regarding our services please get in contact with the provided form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.