Wills & Probate
Specialist Panel of Solicitors
Wills, Probate and Lasting Power of Attorney
My Legal Club provides individuals with unique options to help you, and your family, with wills, probate and lasting powers of attorney. Further information is available via the links and content below:
Lasting Power of Attorney for Property & Financial Affairs
Lasting Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare
Wills & Probate
Wills & Probate FREE consultations and advice from highly recommended specialist solicitors in wills, probate, and lasting powers of attorney.
Wills & Probate Specialist Solicitors
Did you know wills and probate accounted for around 13% of the complaints the Legal Ombudsman resolved, making it the third highest source of complaints by area of law. The evidence therefore indicates that the sector is suffering from a number of quality issues.
18% of complaints in this area are about unclear or excessive costs.
We have extensive experience of legal services. We have carefully selected highly recommended solicitors who have the experience, expertise and accreditation’s to provide you with an exceptional service.
Most commonly our solicitors are instructed in the following areas:
- Lasting power of attorney
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
We hold our panel solicitors to very high standards.
You will also enjoy a FREE consultation with our highly recommended solicitors.
Points to Note before selecting a Will
We would always recommend you instruct one of our highly recommended panel solicitors to guide you on which type of will best suits your needs. If you have numerous assets you will need to consider various tax consequences, or if the beneficiaries are under 18 you have other matters to consider, such as whether to use a discretionary trust.
The Government state within their free advice page the following guidance (see italics below):
When you need legal advice:
You can get advice from a professional if your will is not straightforward, for example:
- you share a property with someone who is not your husband, wife or civil partner
- you want to leave money or property to a dependant who cannot care for themselves
- you have several family members who may make a claim on your will, such as a second spouse or children from another marriage
- your permanent home is outside the UK
- you have property overseas
- you have a business
More information and guidance is included in our wills section.
Planning for the future
With so many people in the UK not planning for the future, it is beneficial for all of us to ensure that we obtain the relevant advice and put in place secure plans for the future.
When dealing with wills and probate it can become very complicated. It is vital you find the best solicitor who will provide you with early and correct advice.
That is why My Legal Club is so beneficial because we have already done that for you!
You can be certain that you will receive fantastic legal services from our knowledgeable and expert panel of wills and probate law solicitors.
We're here & happy to help
Click on a section below to find out more about My Legal Club Lasting Power of Attorney.
What does My Legal Club do?
We are a one-stop shop for all areas of law for you, your family, and your business.
My Legal Club was founded by an experienced solicitor so you can be certain we have cherry-picked the most highly recommended solicitors to help you. Our solicitors have the experience and expertise to help whenever you need legal advice and support. They have agreed to the highest standards of customer care and support to ensure My Legal Club users receive the very highest standards of service.
If you need legal advice or support we can help you! Whether you are a member or not!
My Legal Club also has various packages that offer companies support in respect of employment and commercial legal advice via their panel firms.
My Legal Club also offers employee benefit schemes and membership clubs for a whole range of different groups including football clubs, rugby clubs, cricket clubs to name but a few.
Why should I become a member?
- FREE 2 month trial
- Premium Member Service only £2.99 per month thereafter
- Free Will
- Free dash-cam & accident detection app
- Up to 20% savings on any legal fees when you instruct one of our highly recommended solicitors
- No 25% deduction in personal injury claims saving our clients over £600.00 on average
- Up to 15% savings on any legal documents or packages via our online legal document service including divorce, landlord & tenant, wills & probate, employment and business libraries
- Additional savings and offers with our third party commercial partners
- The dash-cam and accident detection app (4Sight) is your guardian angel in a road traffic accident
- 4Sight advisors monitor and react to all alerted incidents which could include a lifesaving call to the emergency services using
- GPS to pinpoint your location.
- In the event of an accident 4Sight will record the last 15 seconds of your journey along with 5 seconds after the accident providing valuable evidence of the incident.
- With a FREE trial period – Do not delay – join us and try My Legal Club Premium Membership today!
Why should I instruct a Solicitor via My Legal Club?
On 8th March 2019 we launched a twitter poll asking participants what their biggest consideration was when selecting a solicitor. Over 90% of participants in the poll voted in favour of a recommendation / recommended solicitor.
Who is qualified to recommend a solicitor firm? How do you know they have the expertise and ability to provide you with the best service possible at a great price?
The Management team at My Legal Club work within the legal services industry. We have cherry picked the law firms across the country that we feel provide the levels of service that we would want if we needed help in that area.
My Legal Club ensures that the law firms have the correct accreditation’s and insurance in place to ensure your case is secure in their hands.
My Legal Club has a strict level service agreement and standards of customer service that must be upheld by their panel firms to ensure that their standards remain as high as possible and you receive the level of care and support you deserve.
All our member firms are solicitors of England and Wales and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Authority’s rules can be accessed via their website.
Any solicitor we refer you to is an independent professional, from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor if you so choose but we would of course welcome feedback as to why.
Is My Legal Club a solicitors firm?
No. My Legal Club is not a solicitors practice. We are regulated as a claims management company and we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Full details are contained within our footer.
Does using My Legal Club cost me anything?
If you contact us wanting assistance with a legal query via our panel solicitors then My Legal Club do not take any money from you. We put you in touch with our highly recommended solicitors. When you speak with the solicitor they will then explain what they can, or cant, do to help and quote for any work you want them to perform.
It is more beneficial to be a Premium Member of My Legal Club as you also receive a large discount from the solicitors in the event that you require a solicitor or legal representation via My Legal Club.
If you use the My Legal Club Online Legal Document Library then there will be a fee per document you use. Premium Members benefit from a discount voucher code in the Online Legal Document Library – another great benefit of being a member!
If you are a Company subscribing to any of our services then there will be a monthly fee.
Do I receive all the benefits of Premium Membership during any free trial?
Yes! All our free trial members benefit from the same benefits as Premium Members for the first 2 months of membership.
Is my data secure? Will anyone (such as my employer) know that I have contacted you?
My Legal Club handle your data and your enquiry with extreme sensitivity. All the panel member law firms are required to ensure confidentiality and respect your privacy. Further information is located on our site regarding privacy and your data.
Your enquiry will be forwarded to the appropriate solicitor with the request to contact you via your preferred method of contact at your preferred date and time.
How do I pass on any feedback or raise a complaint?
If the Complaint is in respect of any additional benefit with a third-party company we will forward your email to our commercial partner who operates the scheme and they will handle your complaint in accordance with the terms and conditions you agreed to when you first use their site. It is then for them to liaise with you directly in respect of your complaint or query.
Do you have a vulnerable person policy?
We aim to identify those clients who may be at risk of being vulnerable by virtue of their age, disability or circumstance. This Policy is written as our commitment to such clients.
- It is important to us that we are able to identify clients who may be vulnerable and we are committed to training all our team to identify key indicators such as age, disability or clients who find themselves in a particularly stressful situation where their judgment may be impaired or they may be vulnerable to influence or exploitation.
- We aim to treat older clients, their families and representatives, with additional consideration, by being both sympathetic and sensitive to any issues they may have. We also aim to ensure that our team also treats such clients with dignity, kindness and respect at all times.
- Where a client prefers to communicate with us with another person present (via email as an example), we will strive to facilitate this request subject to GDPR compliance e.g. that person specifying in writing whom we should be liaising with. We will require that person’s full name and relationship to the client, and where such a person is an Attorney or Court of Protection Deputy we will ask to see evidence of this. However, we will always strive to ensure that our client understands and feels at ease if they are alone with us.
- Where English is not the first language of our client or has difficulty hearing or with sight, we suggest that an appropriate independent interpreter assists, or a person that our client trusts to help the client understand what is being discussed. We will be mindful of any other limitations such as mobility or capacity and provide every support to enable our client to communicate and feel comfortable in providing their instructions. We can provide large print, Braille or sign writing facilities as necessary.
- We will use plain English and where legal terminology has to be used we will ensure that our client understands and will not proceed until we are sure of this.
- We are an online business but should any face to face meetings be required we shall ensure we have disabled access with disabled parking and toilet facilities.
- We are obliged to verify the identification of all our clients but are mindful that some of our older clients do not have valid passports or driving licences and will adapt our procedures to accommodate such clients when necessary provided that this does not compromise our own money laundering requirements. ID will be required for any Attorney, Deputy or other agents for our client.
- We are aware that many of our older clients are computer literate and will feel comfortable communicating via email, but we will never insist on this form of communication and will make our older clients feel at ease by sending letters by post if this is preferred and we are happy to send duplicate correspondence to a family or trusted support provided that such authority is provided by the client.
- We will always act in the client’s best interests and where we have concerns as to vulnerability, capacity, coercion or undue influence we will do our best to seek our client’s permission to refer him/her if necessary for a further professional opinion.
"We contacted My Legal Club to get some legal advice and they were super responsive, very professional and they explained everything really well. I would highly recommend My Legal Club to others."
"Great service, made moving house really easy and super stress-free. They are so helpful, nothing is ever a problem, any issues or assistance you need with regards to the conveyancing process, these guys are here for you, to check and chase up any issues with solicitors to make the process as stress-free as possible!"
"1st class experience with Sean. Punctual, clear, and precise and nothing is a problem. Would thoroughly recommend."
Get In Touch
Here at My Legal Club, we strive in bringing high-quality service to all clients via our highly specialist third-party solicitor panel.
Get in touch via the below contact us form and please check your inbox and spam folders for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.