Medical Negligence Claims
Highly Recommended Solicitors
My Legal Club has carefully selected highly recommended specialist solicitors to help and advise you when you need expert support.
Our panel solicitors are vastly experienced in medical negligence claims. Our panel solicitors provide a specialist service focusing on your needs.
Our members also receive unique discounts from our solicitors, which in medical negligence claims, could result in huge savings to you.
The panel solicitors of My Legal Club are:
- Highly experienced
- Sensitive to the circumstances you, and/or your family, have suffered
- Keen to ensure you have the best rehabilitation
- Able to assess any future care and treatment requirements
- Able to review your instructions on a no win – no fee basis
- Committed to providing our members with unique discounts against any legal fees
Legal Services – Medical Negligence
Accident & Emergency
Bed Sores Claims
Cerebral Palsy Claims
Cosmetic Surgery Claims
Dental Negligence Claims
Eye Related Claims
GP & Walk-in Centre Claims
Infection in Hospital Claims
Pregnancy & Birth Claims
Did you know?
In the NHS Resolution Annual Report:
- The majority of medical negligence claims are resolved without formal court proceedings with less than 1% going to a full trial
- The majority of claims are in areas such as emergency medicine, orthopaedic surgery, obstetrics (childbirth and midwifery) and general surgery
- In a survey undertaken on the NHS’s behalf, (by the Behavioural Insights Team – BIT), found the majority (71%) of respondents did not think that their healthcare provider undertook any actions to investigate the incident in the first instance
- Only 6% of respondents felt that actions were taken that would prevent the same incident happening again
What is medical negligence / clinical negligence?
Medical negligence / clinical negligence mean the same thing.
This is when a hospital, doctor or private health care professional, causes loss or injury.
This must be as a result of a negligent act, or omission. Examples would include a failure in diagnosis, treatment, aftercare or processes.
Does medical negligence only apply to the NHS?
No. Private healthcare is included. It is vital to identify the correct defendant as many people may be contracting with each other with various private insurance policies involved. Our panel solicitors investigate and take care of this for you.
Private healthcare professionals have the same duties imposed upon them as professionals working within the NHS.
Free consultation with our specialist solicitors
Our highly recommended specialist solicitors offer a free initial consultation.
We would encourage you to contact us as soon as possible as there are huge benefits to you in doing so, namely:
- To examine time limits and make sure you are still in time to make a claim (3 years for adults – under 21 years of age for children)
- If the defendant admits responsibility early then you may be entitled to interim compensation payments to help with care, treatment and rehabilitation.
- To ensure the facts are still fresh in your mind
Why Choose My Legal Club?
There are many reasons to choose My Legal Club. Below is a summary of some of the key benefits
No up front fees to our solicitors
If our solicitors win your claim they will receive their payment from the other party.
No Win No Fee
If you lose your claim the solicitors will not charge you a fee as long as their terms and conditions have been complied with. Further information can be found here.
Our personal injury solicitors are highly recommended and have been cherry-picked by our experienced legal services team so you can be sure you have an expert representing you.
Our solicitors are able to help you with all your rehabilitation requirements. Private treatment can be arranged and paid for by the other party.
Our solicitors can help you recover loss of earnings, expenses, medical fees, and in more complex cases assist with any adaptations to your home or vehicle, care costs to fund home care visits as well as past and future rehabilitative treatments.
* Many solicitors deduct 25% from your compensation towards legal fees/success fees. The potential savings illustrated are based on personal injury claims prior to 1st June 2019. An average has been calculated in respect of the savings made had the client pursued a personal injury claim with a solicitor who would enforce the 25% deduction against their compensation. More information on no win no fee claims can be found here.
"We contacted My Legal Club to get some legal advice and they were super responsive, very professional and they explained everything really well. I would highly recommend My Legal Club to others."
"Great service, made moving house really easy and super stress-free. They are so helpful, nothing is ever a problem, any issues or assistance you need with regards to the conveyancing process, these guys are here for you, to check and chase up any issues with solicitors to make the process as stress-free as possible!"
"1st class experience with Sean. Punctual, clear, and precise and nothing is a problem. Would thoroughly recommend."