Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use our website.
The term My Legal Club (MLC) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. We are authorised and regulated by
the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN834278) and registered office: First Floor 20 Chapel Street Liverpool L3 9AG.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not then please do not continue to use My Legal Club Limited’s website
Unless otherwise stated, My Legal Club Limited and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all
material on My Legal Club Limited. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited
to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with
the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England and Wales.
- We are a member of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), a regulated professional body. We can be identified on the
register by our registration number FRN834278. We are regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The
professional conduct rules and regulations can be found at https://www.fca.org.uk/
- To be eligible and/or enter into and form a contract with us, you must be 18 years of age or over.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any link to
our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the
right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web
site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
- If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us
about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not
warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that
the material on the website is kept up to date.
We are a claims management company and not a firm of solicitors. We do not provide any legal advice.
We carefully select solicitors to join our panel whom we believe have the accreditations and/or, expertise,
reputation, and customer service record to allow us to provide an introductory service.
If you use our service you are under no obligation to use one of our panel solicitors.
The solicitors will explain to you all your funding options in respect of the legal services you require support
with, e.g. legal aid, legal expense insurance, no win no fee etc.
You are under no obligation to proceed and will receive a quote/response from the solicitors to consider.
All our solicitors have signed agreements with us confirming their commitment to honouring the offers to members and
We are not involved in the discussions you have with the solicitor. We will contact you for feedback on how maters
progressed, and of course, if there are any issues we would encourage you to get in touch with us. However, once we
have introduced you to the solicitor, or you use the legal online document library, we are not responsible for the
services provided by them. They have their own service terms and professional indemnity insurance in place. We therefore have no liability relating to your experiences with the solicitors and/or legal document library.
There is further information on no win no fee here: https://mylegalclub.co.uk/compliance/no-win-no-fee/
If alternative funding options are not available you will be responsible for your legal costs and expenses you agree
with the solicitor.
The offer of a free online will(s) may not be suitable for every person or parties. The online will offer is limited to those online wills offered via the interactive online document library from time to time and the time limits imposed.
With both the online will and online Lasting Power of Attorney for health & welfare there will be additional fees incurred in order to lodge them with the various sources and further work in respect of witnessing such documents will be required. Any offer of a free online will and/or Lasting Power of Attorney for health & welfare is limited to that particular document or pack and not the full process of execution and implementation and the terms and conditions of our memberships that are available during the checkout process.
My Legal Club is not liable for any of the information and content included on www.mylegalclub.co.uk any trading styles websites, social media pages, emails, replies to emails, calls, newsletters or blogs. Every effort is made to ensure the content is accurate and we will amend any content which is out of date, inaccurate or misleading as soon as possible once we have become aware of the same. None of our content or responses constitutes legal advice and we are not a solicitor’s practice. The information and content are purely for illustration and independent legal advice should always be taken before any action, or inaction, which could have any legal consequences and no liability will attach to My Legal Club as a result.
When you need to access legal information, support, resources or advice via our email support service it is important to note the following:
1) Email support via email@example.com – our aim is to respond to all emails as quickly as possible. Our intention is to respond to every email within 4-working hours of receipt, but this will not always be possible.
2) Legal advice and consultations with solicitors – if the information provided by us, and/or the resources available via the legal document libraries, does not provide the solution to your needs and/or the request made by you require formal legal advice we will introduce you to our panel of specialist solicitors subject to us assessing that the request meets the criteria agreed with the solicitors for a free initial consultation.
Contact My Legal Club
Here at My Legal Club our panel solicitors strive in bringing high-quality service to all our customers with their professional legal services.
If you require any information or have any queries regarding our services please get in contact with the provided form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.