Slips, Trips & Falls
Committed to our Clients
My Legal Club is committed to providing great service to our clients. You do not have to be a member to access our highly recommended specialist solicitors.
My Legal Club provides industry-leading 5-star legal services to individuals and businesses across all areas of law.
Anytime you, your family, or your business require legal support get in touch with us for FREE legal advice and no-obligation quotes from cherry-picked solicitors.
Have you ever suffered a slip trip or fall? You could be entitled to compensation.
You can claim for compensation if you have had a slip, trip or fall in a public space. This can include a shop, pavement, supermarket or your place of work.
We can help you recover damages for your pain and suffering including any medical costs that were associated with your injury.
You may have had to have time off work or missed a holiday you have paid for. You may have incurred a loss of earnings. We can help you receive compensation for your accident.
The Panel Solicitors Of My Legal Club Are:
- Highly experienced
- Sensitive to the circumstances you, and/or your family, have suffered
- Keen to ensure you have the best rehabilitation
- Able to assess any future care and treatment requirements
- Able to review your instructions on a no win – no fee basis
- Committed to providing our members with unique discounts against any legal fees
Specialist Advice – Potential Savings
- Specialist Advice
When you, or a loved one, have suffered and require advice it is vital you speak to the right solicitors.
Our panel solicitors will listen diligently and support your every need.
You can be certain with our panel of solicitors we have selected vastly experienced solicitors who have a proven track record for supporting people when they require it the most.
- Present & Future Care Requirements
Our panel solicitors focus on the needs of the client.
Present and future care needs, along with any rehabilitation, are central to the thinking of our panel solicitors.
- Potential Savings
Many solicitors deduct 25% from your compensation to go towards their success fee and un-recovered costs. Further information on how this works can be located here.
Not all solicitors make this deduction, but many do.
Our solicitors have committed to not deducting this, usual 25%, fee from our members without any change in the outstanding levels of service provided to their clients.
As an example, let’s assume a member of My Legal Club instructed one of our panel solicitors to pursue a claim for compensation. The claim is successful, and they receive £2400 compensation.
A solicitor charging a 25% deduction, for un-recovered costs and/or a success fee, against this compensation payment of £2400 would take £600 from your compensation.
A member of My Legal Club, instructing one of our panel solicitors, would not suffer this £600 deduction in the above example.
Free Consultation With Our Specialist Solicitors
Our highly recommended specialist solicitors offer a free initial consultation.
We would encourage you to contact us as soon as possible as there are huge benefits to you in doing so, namely:
- To examine time limits and make sure you are still in time to make a claim (3 years for adults – under 21 years of age for children)
- If the defendant admits responsibility early then you may be entitled to interim compensation payments to help with care, treatment and rehabilitation.
- To ensure the facts are still fresh in your mind
We're here & happy to help
Below you will find some of our most commonly asked questions. Simply click or tap the question to view the answer. For anything else you can contact one of the team by emailing email@example.com.
What does My Legal Club do?
We are a one-stop-shop for all areas of law for you, your family, and your business.
My Legal Club was founded by an experienced solicitor so you can be certain we have cherry-picked the most highly recommended solicitors to help you. Our panel solicitors have the experience and expertise to help whenever you need legal advice and support. They have agreed to the highest standards of customer care and support ensuring My Legal Club clients receive the very highest standards of service.
If you need legal advice or support we can help you!
Why should I instruct a solicitor via My Legal Club?
On 8th March 2019 we launched a twitter poll asking participants what their biggest consideration was when selecting a solicitor. Over 90% of participants in the poll voted in favour of a recommendation / recommended solicitor.
Who is qualified to recommend a solicitor firm? How do you know they have the expertise and ability to provide you with the best service possible at a great price?
The Management team at My Legal Club works within the legal services industry. We have cherry-picked the law firms across the country that we feel provide the levels of service that we would want if we needed help in that area.
My Legal Club ensures that the law firms have the correct accreditation’s and insurance in place to ensure your case is secure in their hands.
My Legal Club has a strict level service agreement and standards of customer service that must be upheld by their panel firms to ensure that their standards remain as high as possible and you receive the level of care and support you deserve.
All our member firms are solicitors of England and Wales and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Authority’s rules can be accessed via their website.
Any solicitor we refer you to is an independent professional, from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor if you so choose but we would, of course, welcome feedback as to why.
Is My Legal Club a solicitors firm?
No. My Legal Club is not a solicitors practice. We are regulated as a claims management company and we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Full details are contained within our footer.
Does using My Legal Club cost me anything?
If you contact us wanting assistance with a legal query via our panel solicitors then My Legal Club does not take any money from you. We put you in touch with our highly recommended solicitors. When you speak with the solicitor they will then explain what they can, or can't, do to help and quote for any work you want them to perform.
Is my data secure? Will anyone (such as my employer) know that I have contacted you?
My Legal Club handles your data and your inquiry with extreme sensitivity. All the panel member law firms are required to ensure confidentiality and respect your privacy. Further information is located on our site regarding privacy and your data.
Your inquiry will be forwarded to the appropriate solicitor with the request to contact you via your preferred method of contact at your preferred date and time.
How do I pass on any feedback or raise a complaint?
If the Complaint is in respect of any additional benefit with a third-party company we will forward your email to our commercial partner who operates the scheme and they will handle your complaint in accordance with the terms and conditions you agreed to when you first use their site. It is then for them to liaise with you directly in respect of your complaint or query.
Do you have a vulnerable person policy?
We aim to identify those clients who may be at risk of being vulnerable by virtue of their age, disability or circumstance. This Policy is written as our commitment to such clients.
- It is important to us that we are able to identify clients who may be vulnerable and we are committed to training all our team to identify key indicators such as age, disability or clients who find themselves in a particularly stressful situation where their judgment may be impaired or they may be vulnerable to influence or exploitation.
- We aim to treat older clients, their families, and representatives, with additional consideration, by being both sympathetic and sensitive to any issues they may have. We also aim to ensure that our team also treats such clients with dignity, kindness, and respect at all times.
- Where a client prefers to communicate with us with another person present (via email as an example), we will strive to facilitate this request subject to GDPR compliance e.g. that person specifying in writing whom we should be liaising with. We will require that person’s full name and relationship to the client, and where such a person is an Attorney or Court of Protection Deputy we will ask to see evidence of this. However, we will always strive to ensure that our client understands and feels at ease if they are alone with us.
- Where English is not the first language of our client or has difficulty hearing or with sight, we suggest that an appropriate independent interpreter assists, or a person that our client trusts to help the client understand what is being discussed. We will be mindful of any other limitations such as mobility or capacity and provide every support to enable our client to communicate and feel comfortable in providing their instructions. We can provide large print, Braille or sign writing facilities as necessary.
- We will use plain English and where legal terminology has to be used we will ensure that our client understands and will not proceed until we are sure of this.
- We are an online business but should any face to face meetings be required we shall ensure we have disabled access with disabled parking and toilet facilities.
- We are obliged to verify the identification of all our clients but are mindful that some of our older clients do not have valid passports or driving licenses and will adapt our procedures to accommodate such clients when necessary provided that this does not compromise our own money laundering requirements. The ID will be required for any solicitor, Deputy or other agents for our client.
- We are aware that many of our older clients are computer literate and will feel comfortable communicating via email, but we will never insist on this form of communication and will make our older clients feel at ease by sending letters by post if this is preferred and we are happy to send duplicate correspondence to a family or trusted support provided that such authority is provided by the client.
- We will always act in the client’s best interests and where we have concerns as to vulnerability, capacity, coercion or undue influence we will do our best to seek our client’s permission to refer him/her if necessary for a further professional opinion.
Why Choose My Legal Club?
There are many reasons to choose My Legal Club. Below is a summary of some of the key benefits
No up front fees to our solicitors
If our solicitors win your claim they will receive their payment from the other party.
No Win No Fee
If you lose your claim the solicitors will not charge you a fee as long as their terms and conditions have been complied with. Further information can be found here.
Our personal injury solicitors are highly recommended and have been cherry-picked by our experienced legal services team so you can be sure you have an expert representing you.
Our solicitors are able to help you with all your rehabilitation requirements. Private treatment can be arranged and paid for by the other party.
Our solicitors can help you recover loss of earnings, expenses, medical fees, and in more complex cases assist with any adaptations to your home or vehicle, care costs to fund home care visits as well as past and future rehabilitative treatments.
* Many solicitors deduct 25% from your compensation towards legal fees/success fees. The potential savings illustrated are based on personal injury claims prior to 1st June 2019. An average has been calculated in respect of the savings made had the client pursued a personal injury claim with a solicitor who would enforce the 25% deduction against their compensation. More information on no win no fee claims can be found here.
"We contacted My Legal Club to get some legal advice and they were super responsive, very professional and they explained everything really well. I would highly recommend My Legal Club to others."
"I used My Legal Club following a car accident and they recovered compensation for me and saved me a lot in legal fees. The solicitor was excellent and they were a great help throughout. I would recommend them and certainly use them again!"
"1st class experience with Sean. Punctual, clear, and precise and nothing is a problem. Would thoroughly recommend."