Specialist Commercial Solicitors | Expert Business Lawyers | Free Consultation
Specialist Solicitors | Leading Business lawyers
We have cherry-picked specialist commercial solicitors to support every area of your business.
Our business lawyers offer FREE consultations and work with you to produce the results you need.
Our specialist commercial solicitors regularly support businesses in the following areas:
- Litigation (Claimant and Defendant)
- Debt recovery
- Start-up services
- Contracts with suppliers
- Partnership agreements & limited liability partnerships
- Shareholders agreements
- Director service contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Exclusivity periods
- Business start-up services
- Franchise negotiations and agreements
- Intellectual property
Why select our commercial solicitors to help your business?
We have cherry picked a select panel of highly recommended and specialist solicitors. Between our panel of solicitors, they have achieved:
- Law Society accreditation’s to demonstrate expertise
- Nomination in ‘The Legal 500 Top Tier’
- Nomination in the ‘Top 100 law firms’
- Award winning solicitors
You do not need to be a member to work with our specialist commercial solicitors. Our members benefit from a fantastic range of services including unique discounts with our specialist commercial solicitors.
Contact us here for FREE, and with no-obligation, to receive details of our special offers and solutions to your needs.
Free Consultation | Specilaist Solicitors
Commercial disputes can be stressful, draining and take up crucial hours which should be spent concentrating on your business. We enable our corporate members to focus on their business whilst our panel of solicitors focus on any commercial disputes.
If you have a query or commercial matter that requires specialist advice please do not delay. Speak with one of our highly recommended, specialist, commercial solicitors today.
Contact us here with any of our business needs, for free and with no-obligation, to receive details of our special offers and solutions to your needs.
Flexible Funding Options
Our leading commercial solicitors are ready and waiting to help you with flexible retainer and no win no fee payment options.
Our panel solicitors have access to leading litigation funders, and insurers, ensuring you have the best funding options and advice available.
Funding & Insurance | Commercial Litigation
We have a highly experienced team with vast experience of financial, legal and insurance professionals providing a responsive, dedicated and expert service.
Our highly recommended panel solicitors act quickly and can accept claims at any stage of proceedings.
We help you access leading commercial partners to manage the risk of litigation.
We have access to litigation funding specialists who will pay for the major costs, not limited to but including, Barristers’ fees, expert witness reports, court fees and other expenses, whilst indemnifying you against failure.
Our Business Services
We are delighted to support businesses across a number of different channels. You do not need to be a member to enjoy many of our services. Click on the sections below to find out more information regarding our specialist business solutions.
Business Legal Club | Specialist Solicitors & Legal Documents
The Business Legal Club provides your business with access to highly recommended specialist solicitors and online legal documents in HR, commercial, debt, and employment law
Regardless of the size, age, turnover, or sector of your business we support all your in-house and outsourced legal requirements.
Businesses do NOT need to be a member to benefit from:
- FREE consultation with our industry leading business solicitors by completing our contact us form or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructing one of our specialist business solicitors by completing our contact us form or email via email@example.com
- Pay as you go access to the interactive online legal document library
- The Business Services Club. Access recommended commercial partners to support your business
Business Legal Club members benefit from:
- Discounted legal fees with our specialist team of business solicitors
- In-house legal support via unlimited access to the commercial, debt, HR and employment interactive online legal documents
- Discounts in the Business Services Club with leading commercial partners to support your business
- 30-day money back guarantee
Employee Benefits Club | Unique Packages Available
According to Gallup, highly engaged workplaces see 20% higher sales, 21% higher overall profitability, 10% higher customer ratings and up to 67% lower employee turnover.
78% of workers would likely remain with their employer because of the benefits it offers.
80% of employees who said they have a good variety of benefits to choose from also said they identified strongly with their organisation’s vision and values, as opposed to 40% of those who don’t.
In any business securing and retaining exceptional employees is of critical importance.
Employee Benefit Club clients receive a unique collection of benefits:
- Online will
- Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare
- Up to 25% off legal fees in all areas of law potentially saving £1000’s
- £20 voucher + 5% reward points in leading UK restaurants
- 10% off Randox Health full-body health check packages
- Dash-cam and accident detection app from 4Sight. This may reduce car insurance premiums with certain insurers and provide users with additional safety in the event of an accident via the accident detection support service where, if necessary, the emergency services will be called to the scene of the accident
Business Services Club | Specialist Commercial Partners
Every business can access the Business Services Club. Members receive a discount on fees with our Business Services Club partners. Non-members can still access our highly recommended partners in the Business Services Club.
Our management team has been in business for decades. Between us we have experience of working across many business sectors and within new start-ups, small businesses, and even plc’s.
We have sourced a panel of leading experts in their field who will provide specialist services to businesses of any size, sector, turnover, or age in our Business Services Club.
You may require a specialist service. You may not be happy with your existing suppliers and be considering a change. The Business Services Club includes, to name but a few:
- Finance managers
- Business finance brokers/lenders
- Training specialists
- Web & hosting
- Digital marketing
- Event planning
- Commercial insurance brokers
If we do not have what you need we will research the market and provide you with our recommendations!
Business Services Club clients receive a unique collection of benefits:
- Leading commercial partners with fantastic value for money
- Comfort knowing the business is recommended by the Business Services Club
- One-stop shop for all your internal and outsourced business requirements
- Increased productivity of management teams. The Business Services Club enables you to receive multiple quotes from specialist businesses recommended by the Business Services Club
- Business Services Club partners can be removed from our panel meaning exceptional customer service, with value for money prices, is crucial to partners retaining a place on our panel
H.R. & Employment Law | Solicitor Support | From £4 Per Employee Per Month
If you prefer to select an outsourced HR & employment law package you benefit from one of our top tier Legal 500 specialist solicitors via their specialist business solutions.
Many H.R. and employment services are NOT provided by qualified solicitors but experienced consultants or call centres. Our specialist solicitors offer FREE and no-obligation quotes.
The fixed price employment package means there will be no unexpected costs, whilst ensuring your business is fully compliant with current law.
Your business will benefit from:
- A telephone helpline with answers from experienced lawyers to the difficult questions you may face.
- An annual health check audits your employment policies, handbooks and contracts, ensuring you all follow best practice and are fully legally compliant.
- Employment contracts can be generated from approved templates.
- A management toolkit provides step-by-step guides on how to deal with HR issues (such as grievances or disciplinary procedures) with supporting documents ready to download.
- Reducing your organisation’s exposure to risk.
- Self-service best practice employment guides, template documents and know-how are always available on-line.
- Allows multi-site businesses to achieve the same consistent approach throughout the organisation.
- Includes training on demand via podcasts and videos.
- Optional insurance cover is available to protect against employment tribunal claims.
Contact My Legal Club
Here at My Legal Club our panel solicitors strive in bringing high-quality service to all our customers with their professional legal services.
If you require any information or have any queries regarding our services please get in contact with the provided form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.