My Legal Club provide businesses with specialist business training
via in-house courses for the public, private, and not for profit sector.
Specialist Business Training Via In-House Courses
The Business Services Club provide businesses with specialist business training via in-house courses for the public, private, and not for profit sector.
- HR & employment
- Leadership / Executive
- Team leaders
- Occupational health
- Mental health awareness
We have a panel of leading in-house and outsourced training providers ready to help you and your business.
You and your business can access the panel for FREE.
Business Legal Club / Employee Benefits Club members benefit from fantastic discounts and FREE offers in their business training solutions along with many other great products as part of their membership.
Contact us with all your in-house training requirements and we will introduce to you leading training providers to fulfil all your needs.
Every business, as an absolute minimum, needs to ensure the management team are aware of the rules and regulations which apply to their workforce, and sector specific requirements (e.g. regulated businesses, health & safety, H.R, etc)
Most employers also recognise the additional benefits, to both the employees and business, by providing exceptional training programs.
How do employers execute this without negatively affecting productivity? How do employers provide effective training programs in the most cost-effective way?
We help provide solutions to these concerns.
Our training partners are a mixture of solicitors and accredited specialists in their field.
We provide businesses with specialist business training via in-house courses for the public, private, and not for profit sector.
Picnic in-house training (H.R./Employment)
One of our favourite business training offers, for our members only, is the picnic training provided by one of our leading business/employment law national solicitors.
This is FREE to our Business Legal Club / Employee Benefits Club members and supports productivity due to the training being delivered at lunch time.
The picnic training includes:
- 30 minutes free training with an expert
- Attendance at your place of work during lunch hours to keep disruption to your day to a minimum
- Pocket training guides to keep for future reference, and
- A picnic brought to your office.
All our members need to do is pick their selection of courses from the Picnic Training menu below and get in touch to book your training session:
- Brexit – EU Settlement Scheme – How to Ensure That Your European Employees Remain Legal Employees
- Immigration – How to Recruit the Right Person for the Right Role
- Immigration – Right to Work – How to Get it Right
- Immigration – Tier 2 – A Quick Guide to Home Office Tier 2 Compliance Duties
- Immigration – Tier 5 Immigration Options for Apprenticeships and Temporary Workers
- Employment – Avoiding Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Employment – Settlement agreements and protected conversation
- Employment – Whistleblowing
- Pensions – Auto-enrolment
- Pensions – Death in service benefits
Members with 20+ employees meet the criteria to qualify for picnic training subject to the following conditions, a. Each business member is entitled to one free training session lasting up to 1 hour in duration at a time and location that is mutually convenient to both the member and the Firm, b. The member may select up to two topics from a fixed menu of topics to be covered during the session in relation to employment, immigration or pensions law.
Members with 19 employees or fewer qualify for the training materials to be supplied.
We have selected training partners whom we believe to be the leaders in their field.
Compliance and risk management are crucial for every business. Our training partners provide businesses with specialist business training via in-house courses for the public, private, and not for profit sector. We are here to help you in every area of your training requirements, whether that be in an office, or construction, distribution, waste disposal or something else!
Business management training
We provide businesses with specialist business training via in-house courses in many different areas, not limited to but, including:
- Customer service training
- Leadership and management
- Recruitment & interviewing
- Presentation skills
We also provides introduction to leading business experts whom can help you with:
- Business turnaround
- Increasing turnover/profits
- Refinancing existing borrowing / Raising working capital
- Reports – MOT of the business
- Improving the effectiveness of your management team
Managing a business can be a lonely place and our panel of experts are here to help get the best out of you and your business.
Our Business Services
We are delighted to support businesses across a number of different channels. You do not need to be a member to enjoy many of our services. Click on the sections below to find out more information regarding our specialist business solutions.
Business Legal Club | Specialist Solicitors & Legal Documents
The Business Legal Club provides your business with access to highly recommended specialist solicitors and online legal documents in HR, commercial, debt, and employment law
Regardless of the size, age, turnover, or sector of your business we support all your in-house and outsourced legal requirements.
Businesses do NOT need to be a member to benefit from:
- FREE consultation with our industry leading business solicitors by completing our contact us form or email via email@example.com
- Instructing one of our specialist business solicitors by completing our contact us form or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay as you go access to the interactive online legal document library
- The Business Services Club. Access recommended commercial partners to support your business
Business Legal Club members benefit from:
- Discounted legal fees with our specialist team of business solicitors
- In-house legal support via unlimited access to the commercial, debt, HR and employment interactive online legal documents
- Discounts in the Business Services Club with leading commercial partners to support your business
- 30-day money back guarantee
Employee Benefits Club | Unique Packages Available
According to Gallup, highly engaged workplaces see 20% higher sales, 21% higher overall profitability, 10% higher customer ratings and up to 67% lower employee turnover.
78% of workers would likely remain with their employer because of the benefits it offers.
80% of employees who said they have a good variety of benefits to choose from also said they identified strongly with their organisation’s vision and values, as opposed to 40% of those who don’t.
In any business securing and retaining exceptional employees is of critical importance.
Employee Benefit Club clients receive a unique collection of benefits:
- Online will
- Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare
- Up to 25% off legal fees in all areas of law potentially saving £1000’s
- £20 voucher + 5% reward points in leading UK restaurants
- 10% off Randox Health full-body health check packages
- Dash-cam and accident detection app from 4Sight. This may reduce car insurance premiums with certain insurers and provide users with additional safety in the event of an accident via the accident detection support service where, if necessary, the emergency services will be called to the scene of the accident
Business Services Club | Specialist Commercial Partners
Every business can access the Business Services Club. Members receive a discount on fees with our Business Services Club partners. Non-members can still access our highly recommended partners in the Business Services Club.
Our management team has been in business for decades. Between us we have experience of working across many business sectors and within new start-ups, small businesses, and even plc’s.
We have sourced a panel of leading experts in their field who will provide specialist services to businesses of any size, sector, turnover, or age in our Business Services Club.
You may require a specialist service. You may not be happy with your existing suppliers and be considering a change. The Business Services Club includes, to name but a few:
- Finance managers
- Business finance brokers/lenders
- Training specialists
- Web & hosting
- Digital marketing
- Event planning
- Commercial insurance brokers
If we do not have what you need we will research the market and provide you with our recommendations!
Business Services Club clients receive a unique collection of benefits:
- Leading commercial partners with fantastic value for money
- Comfort knowing the business is recommended by the Business Services Club
- One-stop shop for all your internal and outsourced business requirements
- Increased productivity of management teams. The Business Services Club enables you to receive multiple quotes from specialist businesses recommended by the Business Services Club
- Business Services Club partners can be removed from our panel meaning exceptional customer service, with value for money prices, is crucial to partners retaining a place on our panel
H.R. & Employment Law | Solicitor Support | From £4 Per Employee Per Month
If you prefer to select an outsourced HR & employment law package you benefit from one of our top tier Legal 500 specialist solicitors via their specialist business solutions.
Many H.R. and employment services are NOT provided by qualified solicitors but experienced consultants or call centres. Our specialist solicitors offer FREE and no-obligation quotes.
The fixed price employment package means there will be no unexpected costs, whilst ensuring your business is fully compliant with current law.
Your business will benefit from:
- A telephone helpline with answers from experienced lawyers to the difficult questions you may face.
- An annual health check audits your employment policies, handbooks and contracts, ensuring you all follow best practice and are fully legally compliant.
- Employment contracts can be generated from approved templates.
- A management toolkit provides step-by-step guides on how to deal with HR issues (such as grievances or disciplinary procedures) with supporting documents ready to download.
- Reducing your organisation’s exposure to risk.
- Self-service best practice employment guides, template documents and know-how are always available on-line.
- Allows multi-site businesses to achieve the same consistent approach throughout the organisation.
- Includes training on demand via podcasts and videos.
- Optional insurance cover is available to protect against employment tribunal claims.
Contact My Legal Club
Here at My Legal Club our panel solicitors strive in bringing high-quality service to all our customers with their professional legal services.
You can get in touch with us via the below contact us form, or email email@example.com.